Friday, November 6, 2009

Launching BE-BLOG, Oct 17, 2009

Writing is one of my interest, but I never have any BLOG yet.
Till one day, my ex-boyfriend registered one for me, yeah ... this blog :D
He also encouraged me to join blogger community, had just established by some senior bloggers in the area where I live, Bekasi.

Later, it calls BE-BLOG and will be launched soon.

To whom it may be interested to join, please note the D-day, don't miss it!

Day/ Date : Sunday, Oct 17th 2009
Time : 11.00 wib - 15.30 wib
Venue : Gloria Jean’s Coffee Terrace, Bekasi Cyber Park (BCP),
Jl. K. H. Noer Ali no. 77, Bekasi Barat, Bekasi

I hope I will get more knowledge, because I am sure that senior bloggers are very welcome to share their experience to all nubie like me.

So, Be there or be sorry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment